- Contact FVSB to activate your account, (800) 242-7880 or in Fond du Lac (920) 921-7220; Oshkosh (920) 231-1163; Waupun (920) 324-5528.
- Log on to "Online Banking", click on the black "Bill Pay" button.
- The next screen states, "Enroll in PayTraxx Bill Payment," click on "Next"
- Enter your Access ID and Password, this is the same as your Online Banking passcodes.
- This will bring you to the "Getting Started" screen.
- Click on "Account Information," under "Personal Options." Go through the steps to "Add" an account.
- Be sure to check the box "Select for Bill Payment" - if you do not choose this button your account cannot be validated. Select "OK."
- Your account will be validated by a FVSB representative and you will be able to start paying bills within 1 (one) business day. This process is an additional security measure for your benefit.
- Under "Bill Pay," select "Merchant Accounts."
- Click "Add Merchant."
- Enter merchant information. Make sure to verify mailing address and account number. Payments may be delayed or returned if information is incorrect.
- Click "ok."
- Repeat process to add additional merchants.
- Select "Pay Bills."
- Choose the merchant to pay. Select "Setup/Change."
- Enter payment information. Tip: If you want the payment date to be today, it must be entered prior to 1:00 pm. Payments made after 1:00 pm must be entered the following day or later for processing.
- Select "OK" to process payment.
- You will be asked to verify payment information, once this is completed, select "OK."
- Your payment will be received by the merchant within 5 business days from payment date.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fvsb/public_html/site_specific_navigation.php on line 352
Make your bill paying just as easy as online banking
Tired of buying 1¢ stamps because postal rates increase? Sick of service charges because you mailed a payment late? PayTraxx, offered through FVSB can help.
PayTraxx allows you to pay your bills anywhere, anytime you want. It is a simple and secure way to pay your bills, and no postage is required.
With Paytraxx, your bills are guaranteed to be paid within 5 business days of your scheduled payment date. Why go through the hassle of writing out checks every month for your bills, try FVSB's PayTraxx, it's simple and secure!!!
Setting up Merchants
The only difference between "Pay Bills" and "Quick Pay" is user preference. "Pay Bills" is set up to pay one merchant at a time, while "Quick Pay" allows to pay multiple merchants at one time.