Lobby Open to Appointment Only starting Thursday, October 1st
|Fond du Lac||920-921-7220|
If you choose an in-person appointment, please remember these ways to stay safe:
Steps to Stay Safe
FVSBank continues to take steps to decrease the spread and lower the impact of COVID-19 for our customers, our community and our staff. We strongly encourage the use of our drive-thrus and digital banking options. If you are eager to visit the lobbies, the following guidelines are in place. These steps include:
- Masks are required to enter the Bank. Do not remove your mask while inside the Bank.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not use the lobby.
- Please cover your cough, do not remove your mask to cough.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby for your use.
- Practice social distancing: floor decals are in place to indicate proper six-foot social distancing requirements.
- Appointments are highly encouraged, call your local FVSBank office to schedule an appointment with a Personal Banker or Loan Officer.
- Germ shields are in place at customer interaction areas for your and our protection.
- No children under the age of 16 permitted in the lobbies at this time.
Face Coverings are Required
Lobbies are Open
Safer at Home Update
Standing Strong Together
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities in new and significant ways, we want you to know that everyone here at Fox Valley Savings Bank (FVSBank) shares your concerns. The health and safety of our customers, our staff and our communities are always a top priority for FVSBank. For over 85 years, FVSBank has been committed to ensuring every individual has access to the tools, resources, and opportunities that contribute to their financial wellbeing. That commitment remains, even during this difficult time. We will continue to stand strong with those who matter most - our customers, our employees and our communities.
Due to the safety concerns over the coronavirus (COVID-19) and for the health and wellness of our employees, customers and community, FVSBank will be temporarily closing its lobbies to the public starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020. We will continue to closely monitor the unfolding situation and will open the lobbies as soon as it is feasible to do so.
We encourage customers to use drive thru services, ATMs, online and mobile banking options. Staff is available to answer calls and in urgent matters, schedule an appointment. We ask those using the drive thru or calling into our offices to please be patient with our employees as they assist an increased number of customers.
We will continue to update our website, social media channels as well as email information to keep customers informed. Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to navigate through this unprecedented situation. We feel this is an important precautionary measure to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
FVSBank is your strong, community bank with local decision making. We will continue to provide sound, trustworthy services through these extraordinary times.