We get it. You're busy. You drive through and take it to go. Now you can take your bank account with you, too.
With easy-to-use, easy-to-access mobile banking, get all the capabilities of online banking. Plus enjoy a few more conveniences, like mobile check deposit. Make the most of your free time, and stay connected to your cash.
How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
1. Log in to FVSBank Online Banking
2. Click "Preferences" in the upper right corner
3. Select "Options"
4. Scroll down until you see "Mobile Banking Profile"
5. Click on "Enroll Now"
6. Choose your service and follow the prompts to complete.
What is the App name?
Search for FVSBank in your Google Play or App Store to download the FVSBank Mobile Banking App.
How do I add a new phone?
If you have a new phone and want to access mobile banking, the process is easy!
1. On your new mobile device, log on to Online Banking
2. Select 'Preferences'
3. Select 'Manage Devices'
4. Choose 'Add New Device' on the bottom of the screen
5. Follow the subsequent instructions to authenticate your device.
Does my phone support Mobile Banking?
For a complete updated list of the certified devices - click here.
What types of transactions will I be able to conduct through Mobile Banking?
The following mobile banking services are available with our app-based, mobile browser-based and Online Banking options:
What are the TEXT commands for Mobile Banking through FVSBank?
From your Text Banking Activated Device text a command below to: 48179
***Message and data rates may apply