New Enhancements Coming Soon
Our core banking computer system upgrade will start on Thursday, December 7, 2023, and will be completed on Monday, December 11, 2023. During this process, there may be some service interruptions or restrictions with Online Banking, in-branch services, and/or debit cards. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience; however, once these systems upgrades are in place we will offer the following enhancements:
- Enhanced FVSBank Debit Card security measures
- Improved Online Banking & Mobile Banking
- Updated Cash Management Services for Businesses
- Revised Wire Transaction capabilities
- Upgraded Fraud Detection and Protection Abilities
Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. You can find additional details below. Please review the information thoroughly as it will detail the timing of our software upgrade, which banking services will be available, and identify specific action items that may affect your account/s or services.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-242-7880. We understand a computer upgrade may bring questions, please know that we will have additional support available to help customers after the upgrade is complete. Our team is well-prepared and ready to offer support.
- Important Dates
- How to Prepare for Software Upgrade Weekend
- What You Need to Know
The software upgrade may affect the availability of certain services during the weekend of December 7th. See the table below for more information.
Please review the following information carefully. Taking action prior to December 7th will minimize any inconvenience during the software upgrade weekend.
- Make sure your contact information and joint owners are up to date.
- This assists us in updating our database to have the most current information on file. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Note the software upgrade dates on your calendar.
- The software upgrade will begin at 5:30 pm on Thursday, December 7th, and will continue through the weekend, finishing on Monday, December 11th when normal banking hours resume. Save the Important Dates listed above for a comprehensive schedule of what will and will not be available during the software upgrade weekend.
- Prepare for limited access to your account.
- Cover your banking needs prior to the upgrade weekend as FVSBank branches and digital banking options will have limited availability as indicated in the Important Dates.
- Have back up cash and/or other payment methods available.
- It would be beneficial to keep enough cash on hand during the software upgrade weekend or have an alternative card, such as a credit card. FVSBank ATMs and debit cards will be available for cash withdrawals and purchases throughout the software upgrade weekend. Balance inquiries and transfers will not be available during the upgrade weekend.
- Download eStatements prior to the software upgrade.
- If you want a record of statements prior to December 8th, we encourage you to download or print eStatements in Online Banking prior to that date. Prior statements will be unavailable after the software upgrade. See the Digital Banking tab on our website for download details. Prepare for limited access to your account.
- Make note of your Online Banking User ID, account nicknames, alerts, and recurring account transfers.
- You will need this information for the new Online Banking. On your first login after the software upgrade weekend, you will be required to create a new password and security features. Additional information regarding this will be emailed to you.
- Optional: Print Bill Pay history.
- If you would like a record of your history in Bill Pay, please print prior to 4:00 pm on December 7th.
- Cancel any current eBills prior to the software upgrade weekend.
- It's important to do this prior to the software upgrade to avoid disruption of your eBills. Please allow up to two weeks between cancellation and new requests. After the upgrade, eBills will need to be re-established once the Payee has been deleted from the existing system.
On Thursday, December 7th, FVSBank ATM services will be temporarily unavailable as we will be conducting an upgrade of our ATM software. We anticipate that the service will be fully restored on Monday, December 11th. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding as we work to improve our ATM capabilities.
- Online banking will be temporarily unavailable beginning at 4 pm on Thursday, December 7th through the morning of Monday, December 11th.
- Effective Monday, December 11th, you will log in using your existing username.
- To log in, you will need to enter a temporary password, which has been mailed to all existing Digital Banking users.
- Once logged in, you will be prompted to change this temporary password to a new one.
- During the period from Friday, December 8th to the morning of December 11th, Bill Pay services will not be accessible.
- Rest assured, all Bill Pay payee information and scheduled payments will be transferred seamlessly. Any payments that were scheduled within this timeframe will be processed on Monday, December 11th.
- Mobile banking customers will need to uninstall the current app from their devices. On Monday, December 11th, the new Mobile Banking app will be available for download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please make sure to install the new app to continue using Mobile Banking.
- The latest additions to our Mobile Banking App are now accessible on tablets.
As a result of the software upgrade, all Kasasa rewards will be credited during the December statement cycle. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this period of enhancement, and we assure you that you will receive the rewards as scheduled for the December statement cycle. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact FVSBank.
- Beginning December 11th, your eStatement history will start new and build up to 18 months again going forward.
- If you want a record of statements prior to December 8th, you are encouraged to download or print any eStatements in your Online Banking prior to that date. See the Online Banking tab on our website for download details.
- The look of your statements will change but will contain the same information.
- All accounts will receive a paper statement reflecting account activity through Dec. 7th.
- Some statement accounts will receive two statements in December, one as of December 7th and another one in your normal statement cycle. Going forward you will receive one account statement per month unless you choose to combine statements.
- You will notice on your statements, online, and mobile banking, the loan account number will appear different.
- This change will not affect any current transfers, direct withdrawals or automatic payments for your loan. This change will not affect the rates or terms and conditions of your note.
- An example of how your loan account number may look is shown below:
- existing loan number is 04-12345678
- new loan number is 12345678-10
For full benefits of the software, click here for the guidebook: Software Upgrade Guidebook