Are you a small business owner looking for a business checking? Don’t let fees put a big dent in your bottom line. Avoid service fees with this smart account—simply maintain the minimum balance. Apply now and enjoy a streamlined business banking experience. Supporting local businesses since 1934, we are a full-service bank offering business checking accounts and other business services in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, and the Fox Valley area.
- EMV Debit Card
- Digital Banking
The key features and benefits of our business checking account are:
- Business debit card with EMV security chip
- Digital banking tools for businesses
- Easily track your income & expenses
- Makes fileing your taxes easier with orgnizaed record keeping
- Account fees can usually be deducted (be sure to check with your accountant or bookkeeper)
- Keep personal vs. business expenses separate
Wondering if this account is right for you? Check out the complete list of details:
- Ideal for businesses of all sizes
- Maintain a $750 minimum balance and avoid the $10 statement cycle fee
- 150 items included per month; 25¢ per transaction thereafter
- Business online banking & bill pay
- Additional business services available
- Business EMV debit card
- $750 minimum deposit to open
Not sure which business checking account is right for you? Compare our three account options.
Whether you have a brick-and-mortar small business, a side hustle, or you’re a sole proprietor, the IRS recommends having separate personal and business bank accounts. This will make your accounting easier, especially when it comes to paying taxes, and help you avoid any issues with mingling personal and business transactions. Opening a small business bank account will also help you develop a business banking relationship, which could be helpful in the future as you grow and need financing.
Complete our online form for a new business account opening. One of our business bankers will be in touch within one business day to help you complete the process. When you open a new small business checking account with FVSBank, you’ll be able to manage your account from anywhere with Business Online Banking. Schedule one-time and recurring funds transfers, pay bills, and view the checks you’ve written. Check out our complete suite of Business Services and meet our team of Business Bankers!