Are you comparing certificate of deposit accounts in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, or the Fox Valley area? If getting a fixed rate and earning a guaranteed return on your savings is a priority, then a CD could be just what you need. We are a full-service bank offering bank CDs and other financial services in the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin.
- Competitive Interest
- Guaranteed Returns
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
What To Know About Certificate of Deposit Accounts
Wondering if a bank CD is right for you? Check out the complete list of details for this account:
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 4 years)
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Not sure which personal savings account is right for you? Compare our nine account options.
What is a Certificate of Deposit?
A CD is a type of savings product. CDs offer a higher-than-average interest rate in exchange for leaving your funds untouched during the term length you signed up for. If you need to withdraw funds before the end of your term, you may be subject to penalty fees. Generally, the longer the term you commit to, the higher your interest rate will be. As with other deposit accounts, CDs are FDIC-insured for up to $250,000. A CD account is a risk-free alternative to investing in the stock market.
Open A New CD Account Online
Complete our online form for a new personal account opening. One of our bankers will be in touch within one business day to help you complete the process. Questions? Visit your nearest location in Wisconsin or contact us.