Are you looking for a convenient way to build your holiday savings? Gift yourself less stress this holiday season. Prepare for shopping, entertaining, and travel expenses and earn interest on what you save. We are proud to offer this customer favorite to the communities we serve in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, and the Fox Valley area.
- Competitive Interest
- No Minimum Balance
- Digital Banking
What To Know About Holiday Savings
Wondering if a Holiday Club savings account is right for you? Check out the complete list of details for this account:
- Set aside little by little, year-round for holiday-related expenses
- Avoid holiday-induced debt and stress
- Competitive interest on the entire balance
- Interest compounded and credited at maturity
- No minimum balance requirements
- No statement cycle fees
- Make deposits at any time, in any amount you feel comfortable with
- Funds disbursed by deposit or check the first weekend after the 17th of October
- Early withdrawal will result in a penalty
- Includes digital banking services:
- online banking
- mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Not sure which personal savings account is right for you? Compare our nine account options.
What is Holiday Savings Club?
A holiday club account is a type of short-term savings account to help you prepare for the expenses associated with Christmas and other winter holidays. You make monthly or other routine deposits throughout the year and withdraw the balance at the beginning of the holiday season. Using a holiday savings account can help you avoid going into debt by paying for seasonal expenses with cash instead of credit.
Open A Holiday Savings Account Online
Complete our online form for a new personal account opening. One of our bankers will be in touch within one business day to help you complete the process. When you open a new savings account with FVSBank, you’ll be able to manage your account from anywhere with Digital Banking. Schedule funds transfers and view account balances and history. Questions? Visit your nearest location in Wisconsin or contact us.