Investing in YOUth
Embracing a larger role in our communities with financial education for the next generation.
We are on a mission to support our communities through financial education for the next generation. We partner with elementary, middle, high schools, and youth organizations within our footprint to offer children exposure to financial wellness education. Our offerings include:
- Career Fairs & Mock Interviews – At FVSBank it is important to us to help support your school’s needs throughout the year. Please email [email protected] with your upcoming events and we will do our best to find volunteers.
- Financial Education Presentations – We offer financial education presentations designed through collaboration between your school/organization and financial education coordinator. These presentations are designed to improve financial literacy and understanding of the banking industry. Topics include goal setting, budgeting, savings, and credit. Presentations are offered virtually or in the classroom and can be tailored to meet your group’s needs and goals. Email us here ([email protected]) to learn more! (GRADES K – 12)
- Get Smart About Credit – An annual campaign centered around educating high school students on the ins and outs of understanding and building their credit. These presentations are hosted in individual classrooms during the Fall term. Each school has a different curriculum, so we are open to presenting to whichever high school classes make the most sense for your students. (GRADES 9 – 12)
- Teach Children to Save – An annual campaign to help educate 4th-grade students across our communities on saving, goal setting, and budgeting. This campaign runs during the months of April & May. All 4th-grade classes within our footprint are eligible to sign up. (GRADE 4)
- Other – Do you have a learning objective that you think FVSBank can help you accomplish? Whether it’s career, professionalism, or financial education-related, we are always open to talking it through! Email us with your ideas and we are happy to let you know whether or not we can make it happen.