Are you a business owner looking for ease and support in your business checking? This account delivers convenient services that save your business time and money. Apply now and enjoy a streamlined business banking experience. We are a full-service bank offering business checking accounts and other business services in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, and the Fox Valley area.
- Detailed Analysis
- Earnings Credit
- Digital Banking
Need a checking account for your business?
The key features and benefits of our business checking account are:
- Detailed analysis of your account activity
- Earnings credit to offset monthly fees
- Digital banking tools for businesses
- Easily track your income & expenses
- Makes filing your taxes easier with organized record keeping
- Account fees can usually be deducted (be sure to check with your accountant or bookkeeper)
- Keep personal vs. business expenses separate
What To Know About Business Checking
Wondering if this account is right for you? Check out the complete list of details:
- Ideal for businesses with large transaction volumes
- Receive a detailed analysis statement regarding account activity
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred1
- Unlimited monthly transactions available at low per-item fees
- Business online banking & bill pay
- Additional business services available
- business EMV debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Not sure which business checking account is right for you? Compare our three account options.
Open A Business Checking Account Online
Complete our online form for a new business account opening. One of our business bankers will be in touch within one business day to help you complete the process. When you open a new business checking account with FVSBank, you’ll be able to manage your account from anywhere with Business Online Banking. Schedule one-time and recurring funds transfers, pay bills, and view the checks you’ve written. Check out our complete suite of Business Services and meet our team of Business Bankers!
1Earnings credit based on balance requirements. See fee schedule for more information.