Are you looking for a flexible, affordable financing option for your business? Get a commercial line of credit that you can use again and again. Enjoy revolving credit with repayment options customizable to your business needs. Use it when you need it, make payments, and use it again. We are a full-service bank offering business loans and other business services in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, and the Fox Valley area. From application to grand opening, we’ve made local business dreams a reality since 1934.
- Competitive Rates
- Local Processing
- Quick Decisions
What To Know About Business Lines of Credit
We offer competitive financing options for a variety of long-term or seasonal business needs:
- Seasonal fluctuations
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Working capital
- Ongoing updates
- …and more!
All Business Lines of Credit from FVS Bank offer the following benefits:
- Greater financial flexibility
- Customized repayment based on your business's unique needs
- Funds available right when you need them; apply once then use again as needed thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Only pay interest on the amount you spend
- Funds are easily accessible
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Wisconsin
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
What is a line of credit for business?
A commercial LOC is a flexible type of loan for businesses that works like a credit card. Your business draws money from its credit line as needed, only paying interest on the portion of money borrowed. As you repay what was borrowed, the available funds are replenished.
Using a small business line of credit: what is it for?
- Gain access to short-term funding.
- Operational expenses like supplies and payroll or for increasing inventory.
- Cyclical and seasonal businesses often rely on a line of credit as a source of off-season working capital.
- A line of credit is not designated for a specific purpose or purchase—it's a good choice for small businesses looking for ways to better manage cash flow.