Saving extra operating cash is great, but not if you can’t access it quickly. Get tiered interest and more access to funds with this account. Apply now and enjoy a streamlined business banking experience. Supporting local businesses since 1934, we are a full-service bank offering business checking accounts and other business services in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, and the Fox Valley area.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Digital Banking
What To Know About Money Market Accounts For Business
Wondering if this account is right for you? Check out the complete list of details:
- Enjoy liquidity with enhanced access to funds
- Greater earnings than regular savings:
- Competitive, tiered rates on all balances
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Interest compounded and credited to account every statement cycle
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1,200 to avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee
- Limited to six total transactions per month
- Make deposits at any time or set up direct deposit
- Business online banking
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
Not sure which business savings account is right for you? Compare our three account options.
What is a Money Market Account (MMA)?
A Money Market Account (MMA) is a type of interest-bearing account with unique features. You can think of it as a kind of hybrid between a regular checking and savings account. For example, MMAs typically offer a better interest rate than a basic business savings account. They also come with check writing and debit card privileges. However, there are also limitations with an MMA. You must maintain a minimum balance to avoid fees and you are limited to six transactions per month.
Benefits of a Business Money Market Account
- FDIC-insured, so you don’t have to worry about your account losing value
- Earn more interest than with regular savings
- The interest you earn compounds and helps you grow your funds
Open A Business Money Market Account Online
Complete our online form for a new business account opening. One of our business bankers will be in touch within one business day to help you complete the process. When you open a new business MMA with FVSBank, you’ll be able to manage your account from anywhere with Business Online Banking. Check out our complete suite of Business Services and meet our team of Business Bankers!