Banking Jobs with Fox Valley Savings Bank
Looking for finance or accounting jobs in Wisconsin? Becoming a part of the Fox Valley Savings Bank team means developing a relationship with the bank and our other employees. Each individual has a dedication to their position at our bank, and that dedication is valued and rewarded with a high degree of trust. If that’s what you’re looking for in a banking career, take a closer look at the opportunities available in our Oshkosh, Fond du Lac and Waupun banking locations.
Part-Time Teller - Fond du Lac
Fox Valley Savings Bank, your mutual community bank in Fond du Lac since 1934, has an opening for a Part-Time Teller at our Fond du Lac office. This position will be scheduled for approx 20 to 29 hours per week; including Saturday mornings on a rotational basis.
Primary Job Duties include:
• Accurately and efficiently processes bank transactions
• Provides exceptional level of customer service in all interactions
• Ensures confidentiality at all times
• Follows all security and regulatory procedures
• Maintains current knowledge of policies and procedures
• Responds to customer inquiries and service requests
• Trial balances, reconciles cash and paperwork with transaction input; resolves any discrepancies
• Conducts self in accord with the Bank’s Core Values and Bank Policies
• A demonstrated history of successful job performance
• Excellent customer relations demeanor
• High School Degree or equivalent
• Prior experience in finance, banking or a customer service industry is preferred
• Ability to establish credibility and rapport with customers
• Professional in appearance and in actions
• Ability to work a variable work schedule (including Saturday mornings on a rotational basis)
• Basic math and computer skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong communication skills (talking/listening, etc.)
Interested candidates should submit a resume to:
Fox Valley Savings Bank
Attn: Human Resources
51 E First Street
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Or click here to apply now
An Equal Opportunity Employer - Women, minorities, protected veterans and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mortgage Originator - Fond du Lac
Fox Valley Savings Bank, one of the top mortgage lenders in Fond du Lac County, is currently seeking a Mortgage Originator for our Fond du Lac branch office.
This person will work with our customers providing mortgage and consumer loans. As part of this process, they will follow the loan process from application through closing. In addition, this person will have a strong presence in our community and will develop business partnerships with key referral sources including local realtors, developers, construction companies and other financial institutions
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university plus additional bank related training or Banking School or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 4 years of loan origination experience
- Register and maintain licensing with the NMLS
- Good communications skills, verbal and written
- Sales skills
- Analytical/synthesis skills
- Organizational skills
- Decision making/creative problem solving skills
- Ability to deal with customers with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
FVSBank offers a wonderful work environment, along with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should submit a resume and salary requirements to:
Fox Valley Savings Bank
Attn: Human Resources Director
51 E. First Street
PO Box 1216
Fond du Lac, WI 54936-1216
Equal Opportunity Employer – Women, minorities, protected veterans and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Employment offers are contingent upon review of the applicant’s criminal conviction history and credit report to determine the applicant’s financial responsibility, character and fitness for this opportunity.
Voluntary Identification Forms
FVSBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by law, we must record certain information to be made a part of our Affirmative Action Program.
Applicants for employment are invited to participate in the Affirmative Action Program by reporting their status as disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other minority. In extending this invitation you are also advised that: (a) applicants are under no obligation to respond, but may do so in the future if they choose; (b) responses will remain within the Human Resources Department; and (c) responses will be used only for the necessary information to include in our Affirmative Action Program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively encourage women and minorities to apply. Refusal to provide this information will have no bearing on your application and we will not subject you to adverse treatment.
If you choose to complete the following voluntary disclosures, please submit them along with your resume.
If you are an individual with disabilities and need assistance using this website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at 920-907-8667.
We comply with ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions.
Fox Valley Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or on the basis of a disability.
To learn more about what Fond du Lac has to offer, click here.