Save up for business expansion, capital expenditures, and more with an interest-earning account that makes it easy to avoid service fees. Apply now and enjoy a streamlined business banking experience. Supporting local businesses since 1934, we are a full-service bank offering business checking accounts and other business services in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, and the Fox Valley area.
- Competitive Interest
- Digital Banking
- ATM Card
Open a Savings Account for your Business
The key features and benefits of our business savings account are:
- Competitive interest rate
- Business debit card
- Digital banking tools for businesses
What To Know About Business Savings
Wondering if this account is right for you? Check out the complete list of details:
- Build a cash cushion for the future
- Competitive interest on entire balance
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,000 to avoid the $10.00 monthly maintenance fee
- Access to business online banking
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Not sure which business savings account is right for you? Compare our three account options.
3 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Savings Account
Whatever type of business you have, whether a sole proprietorship or a small business with employees, you can benefit from having business savings.
- Emergencies: Just as you should have a personal emergency fund, saving 3-6 months’ worth of expenses for your business will come in handy if the unexpected occurs.
- Future Plans: Instead of financing a big purchase or project, you can save up instead and earn interest to help you meet your goals sooner.
- Business Taxes: Keep tax money separate and earn interest on your funds while waiting to make quarterly or annual tax payments for your business. Talk to your accountant about how much you should set aside
Open A Small Business Savings Account Online
Complete our online form for a new business account opening. One of our business bankers will be in touch within one business day to help you complete the process. When you open a new small business savings account with FVSBank, you’ll be able to manage your account from anywhere with Business Online Banking. Check out our complete suite of Business Services and meet our team of Business Bankers!