You’re in business to make money. Shouldn’t your checking account do that, too? Earn competitive returns with our Small Business Checking Account with Interest. Apply now and enjoy a streamlined business banking experience. Supporting local businesses since 1934, we are a full-service bank offering business checking accounts and other business services in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Waupun, and the Fox Valley area
- Competitive Interest
- Digital Banking
- EMV Debit Card
The key features and benefits of our business interest checking account are:
- Competitive interest rate
- Business debit card with EMV security chip
- Digital banking tools for businesses
- Easily track your income & expenses
- Makes filing your taxes easier with organized record keeping
- Account fees can usually be deducted (be sure to check with your accountant or bookkeeper)
- Keep personal vs. business expenses separate
Wondering if this account is right for you? Check out the complete list of details:
- Ideal for businesses of all sizes
- Competitive interest on balances of $1,000 or more
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum balance and avoid the $10 statement cycle fee
- 75 items included per month; 25¢ per transaction thereafter
- Business online banking & bill pay
- Additional business services available
- Business EMV debit card
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Not sure which business checking account is right for you? Compare our three account options.
While a business savings account is what most people think of when it comes to interest-earning business accounts, savings accounts come with certain restrictions on how you can access and withdraw your funds. On the other hand, an interest-earning checking account for your business gives you the best of both worlds. Withdraw, deposit, and spend your money via your business debit card and checks. Extra funds earn interest in the meantime to help you maximize your cash flow.
Complete our online form for a new business account opening. One of our business bankers will be in touch within one business day to help you complete the process. When you open a new small business checking account with FVSBank, you’ll be able to manage your account from anywhere with Business Online Banking. Schedule one-time and recurring funds transfers, pay bills, and view the checks you’ve written. Check out our complete suite of Business Services and meet our team of Business Bankers!