Mobile Banking Sign Up
How do I sign up for Mobile Banking?
- Log in to FVSBank Online Banking
- Click "Preferences" in the upper right corner
- Select "Options"
- Scroll down until you see "Mobile Banking Profile"
- Click on "Enroll Now"
- Choose your service and follow the prompts to complete.
What is the App name?
Search for FVSBank in your Google Play or App Store to download the FVSBank Mobile Banking App.
How do I add a new phone?
If you have a new phone and want to access mobile banking, the process is easy!
- On your new mobile device, log on to Online Banking
- Select 'Preferences'
- Select 'Manage Devices'
- Choose 'Add New Device' on the bottom of the screen
- Follow the subsequent instructions to authenticate your device.
Does my phone support Mobile Banking?
For a complete updated list of the certified devices - click here.
Mobile Banking Texting
What types of transactions will I be able to conduct through Mobile Banking?
The following mobile banking services are available with our app-based, mobile browser-based and Online Banking options:
- Account Balance Inquiry: Find out exactly how much is in your account at anytime.
- Transfer Funds: Move money between your Fox Valley Savings Bank accounts quickly and securely.
- Securely Pay Bills: You can schedule payments, change payments and cancel payments to any company or individual set up through your Online Banking.
- Recent Transaction Review: Keep current on account activity.
- Popmoney: Make person to person payments using an email address or phone number.
What are the TEXT commands for Mobile Banking through FVSBank?
From your Text Banking Activated Device text a command below to: 48179
- BAL for Balance information
- ATM + street or zip for the location of nearest ATMs
- BRANCH + street or zip for the location of the nearest branch
- HIST + texting