Lobby Open to Appointment Only
Starting Thursday, October 1st all FVSBank lobbies will be available by appointment only, drive-thru times will not change.
With the increased level of quarantining in the areas we serve, by appointment only allows us to align our resources so we can continue to deliver the level of service you've come to expect through low contact options.
As always, we offer a variety of convenient tools, including ATMs to access your money, online banking and our mobile banking app for transfers, loan applications, loan payments and bill paying needs.
To schedule an appointment with a Personal Banker or Loan Officer, call your local FVSBank office:
|Fond du Lac||920-921-7220|
If you choose an in-person appointment, please remember these ways to stay safe:
FVSBank continues to take steps to decrease the spread and lower the impact of COVID19 for our customers, our community and our staff. We strongly encourage the use of our drive-thrus and digital banking options. If you are eager to visit our lobbies the following guidelines are in place. These steps include:
- Masks are required to enter the Bank. Do not remove your mask while inside the Bank.
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not use the lobby.
- Please cover your cough, do not remove your mask to cough.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby for your use.
- Practice social distancing: floor decals are in place to indicate proper six-foot social distancing requirements.
- Appointments are highly encouraged, call your local FVSBank office to schedule an appointment with a Personal Banker or Loan Officer.
- Germ shields are in place at customer interaction areas for your and our protection.
- No children under the age of 16 permitted in the lobbies at this time.
We continue to highly recommend that our customers choose limited contact banking solutions such as the drive-ups, night-deposit, ATMs, and all digital banking tools. Face coverings are required in our offices, effective August 1.
As of Monday, June 15, 2020, all FVSBank lobbies will be open for business. For those of you eager to visit the lobbies, we ask you to review the lobby guidelines below. These steps are in place to attempt to reduce the spread of COVID-19. These guidelines may be changed as the situation changes.
We know some of you may not be as eager to visit our lobbies and we encourage you to continue to use our drive-thru and digital banking services.
FVSBank continues to take steps to decrease the spread and lower the impact of COVID-19 for our customers, our community and our staff. These steps include:
- Disinfecting and sanitizing common areas.
- Germ shields are in place at customer interaction areas.
- Continuing employee training and performing symptom checks.
- Food and coffee services are suspended to minimize the spread of COVID-19